At Golden Hills Physical Therapy, we can help rehabilitate pelvic dysfunction and provide obstetrical care using non-surgical approaches to help improve pain, bowel and bladder function, and sexual health. These conditions include:
- Leakage of urine due to cough, sneeze, laughter or change of posture
- Post pregnancy leakage of urine
- Perineal pain leading to difficulty tolerating pelvic exams/intercourse
- Painful menstruation
- Feeling of fullness in the pelvic area or something falling out of the vagina
Treatment approaches used include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Patient Education
- External and Internal Soft Tissue Mobilization
- Therapeutic Exercices
- Bladder Retraining
Start Therapy Today! Our staff looks forward to starting you on a path to quality treatment.
Check out our New Patient Information section to help you get started.