We offer and guarantee hands-on therapy. Try Physical Therapy First! Were you aware…70% of patients that opted for physical therapy first for their spine, knee and shoulder pain are successfully treated without the need of imaging or prescription medicine!
Our Physical Therapists are professionally trained to treat patients of all ages with health-related conditions to reduce pain and improve or restore mobility.
Some of the conditions we specialize in treating include:
- Joint replacement
- Vertigo disorder
- Pre- and post-orthopedic surgery
- Cardiovascular disease, neuritis and stroke
- Chronic fatigue and fibromyalgia
- Ankle strain, foot strain and plantar fasciitis
- Tennis elbow and carpal tunnel syndrome
- ACL reconstruction
- Muscle sprains and strain
- Shoulder and arm pain
- Spinal conditions
- Work-related injuries
- Auto and personal injuries
- Pre-sport screenings
During the course of your therapy, you may receive initial evaluation, reevaluation, goals and plan of treatment, including but not limited to:
- Manual therapy
- Posture, muscle imbalance and movement pattern dysfunction correction and retraining
- Myofascial release
- Injury-specific exercises for strength, flexibility and dynamic stabilization
- Neurotissue mobilization and movement pattern development
- Use of top of the line, complete rehabilitative equipment
- Electric stimulation
- Contrast whirlpool
- Moist heat and cold therapy modalities
Start Therapy Today! Our staff looks forward to starting you on a path to quality treatment.
Check out our New Patient Information section to help you get started.