What makes us unique:
Golden Hills Orthopedic and Sports Physical Therapy is an independently-owned physical therapy and wellness clinic that has been caring for patients in the San Jose and greater Silicon Valley areas since 1992.
What is our approach?
Our approach is aimed at solving both the cause and the effect of the problem based on the pillars of patience, thoughtfulness and results.
- Active listening
- Constantly reflecting on patient progress
- Research-based treatment
- Finding innovative ways to meet individual needs
- Goal-oriented services
- Streamlined communication with all involved including nurses, physicians, and patient
How is it implemented?
- Providing rehabilitation through the use of advancements in physical therapy techniques and state-of-the-art equipment.
- Establishing a self-management program for the patient through education and a personalized home exercise program for each individual to enable the patient to maintain their physical health at home and at work.
Golden Hills has been serving the Bay Area community since 1992. Our company employs professionally trained and educated team members who focus on the diverse needs of our patients.
We are a group of like-minded and motivated professionals who believe in offering the best quality of care. We have previously worked in large corporate organizations for years and felt that the corporate structure was restrictive and lacked the personalized attention and human touch.
It felt like we were trapped in a system that limited us from helping our patients to be best of our abilities. We all chose to give up our comfortable large organization jobs to come together in a small private owned outpatient setting, so that we can be the best at our jobs and have a free hand to do what is best for our patients.
Our family-oriented setting gives our patient direct access to our physical therapists, and the therapists enjoy the freedom of seeing his or her patients like their own friends and family. We are a driven small business committed to offering best care and service. We believe we are best capable to serve you because we are very well trained, motivated and have a sincere and strong desire to make a change.
Unlike, what happens in bigger organizations where employees may just do enough to not get fired and their real motives are important when you place your care with a professional. We are critical, humble, motivated, and eager to help you. You, our patients is our only priority and in fact the purpose and of existence and motivation. Come to experience the difference.
We love to see progress in our patients. That motivates us the most and makes us work tirelessly to see the results.
- Exceptional Care
- Friendly Factor
- Humility to Learn and Serve
How are we different from other outpatient PT places?
- Exceptional staff that is motivated and vested in helping you get better
- Performance and goals oriented, we wouldn’t want to waste your time or resources
- Flexible with early and late appointments to accommodate your busy schedule
- Encouraging and unique environment
- Openly communicate as your partners in your care. We speak your language too
- One team: us, your doctors, you and your family